Questions & Answers
1. What kind of visitors are you expecting on your website (income, interests, gender, age,
etc.)? This will help us better understand your potential audience so we can develop a unique design.
2. Please provide the names of two or more of your competitors and describe how you differ from
them? The competition for online recognition is high. We want to make your website is memorable as it will be compared
against a lot of other websites.
3. Please provide the names of three websites that you like and what you like about them? Very
often we find that our potential clients already know what their websites should look like or be similar to.
4. What is the purpose of your website or what actions do you want visitors to take on the
website? Websites can sell products, provide information, educate, ask visitors to make a phone call, fill out a
form, etc. Depending on your needs, the website structure, functionality, and design will change.
5. What is your deadline and budget for completing the project? We must set realistic goals and
expectations. The number of requested features will be in direct relation to the required project completion time and budget.
6. What features should be used on your website (contact form, pictures, video, etc.)? We need to
know what you would like on the website so we can successfully manage your expectations.
7. Do you have any color preferences, look and feel for the website?
8. Is there anything you don’t want on your website in terms of text, content, color, graphic
9. Who will be the primary contact person for this project and what will be his/her turnaround
response time if we have any questions? We want to maintain a single point of contact with a specified response time
throughout the project to avoid conflicting inputs and project delays.
10. Do you plan to invest in any of our Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay‐Per‐Click (PPC) or
Social Media Marketing (SMM) campaigns after this project is completed? This is very important to improve your
company’s search engine ranking, click through traffic,and brand awareness. Please refer to the recommendations we
sent you in the market intelligence report.